Connect with us

News

‘Chupacabras’ Attacks Man in California

ORANGE COUNTY — A California resident said she saw a “small man-like creature” on Ortega highway 74 and that it attacked a man living in the area.

file0001325324267

Amber, who provided a last name but was omitted for anonymity purposes, said she was heading to Lake Elsinore from work when she drove upon the creature back in May.

“It was raining and I turned my brights on,” she told Thomas Marcum. “It was in the middle of the road and turned its body in my direction.”

The small humanoid then reportedly ran across the road and disappeared in the woods. The sighting lasted 10 seconds, she explained.

Amber said the creature was about 1 or 2 feet tall and that it was “dark colored like the trees”.

“I couldn’t see eyes.”

She claims she is now trying to obtain video evidence of the creature with a dash cam and that, in her most recent investigation, she found out that a man in the area had apparently been attacked by a similar being.

“So, I stop by the Ortega highway candy store and found out there was another sighting,” she said. “A sheep herder kept hearing something in his trash cans three nights in a row.”

As the man grabbed his shotgun and went out to determine the source of the ruckus, a “small man” climbed up to the shepherd’s face and scratched it, she reports.

“He shot at it and hit it, but it kept on running. Shannon and Kelly, who work at the candy store, both thought he was on something until I came in last week with a similar story.  They said he moved away.”

Amber says she wants to keep investigating and that she is planning a hike to the Ortega Falls in Lake Elsinore. She believes the “nocturnal creature” could be living in some cave deep in the forest.

The first sighting of a similar cryptid was documented in 1995 in Puerto Rico. The chupacabras was believed to be a small humanoid capable of sucking the blood of animals, mainly goats and cows. Biologists and wildlife management officials consider the creature to be an urban legend.

But Marcum, founder of the Crypto Crew claiming to have over 20 years of experience in the paranormal, says the animal might be a “young toddler Bigfoot” and that a possible “adult” could also be in the area.

Latest posts by Cryptozoology News (see all)

Continue Reading
7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Brian D. Parsons

December 21, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Is there a source for this story? I am trying to research this story more in depth and this seems to be the original source for it, but I am having a hard time securing any facts about this. Any help would be appreciated.

• Amber

July 28, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Hey Brian,
      I’m the one that saw this creature, what do you need?

• Hugo

October 11, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Hey amber I also live in California and I was wondering I there was any way I can contact you for more information about this

2. Heather

August 1, 2016 at 1:48 am

Amber- be careful, don’t hike alone. People are disappearing in the wilderness under very strange circumstances.

3. Heilig Seele

November 16, 2016 at 1:30 pm

These creatures are real. They are a genetic hybrids (mix) consisting alien’s DNA. But they have been created on Earth, by US Department of Defense, with use of DNA extracted from dead aliens from ship which crashed in 1942 at suburbans of Los Angeles.
    They are small and slim, but having strong skin and very tough bones. They are much stronger than they are looking like, but are possible to be killed.

4. Brian B

February 1, 2017 at 8:49 am

Hello Amber I found your story because I was searching the Internet for someone that might have had a similar experience as myself. I live in lake forest California and have had an experience of my own that I would like to share with you. It was in November so very recent. And it was alongside a mountain runoff stream bed that runs out of the mountain range in between lake forest and lake elsinore. Also my friend saw a similar creature in the road on Lake forest drive just a few months before my experience. I am very interested in finding other people in the area that may have seen something. I will continue to look for more Posts and talk to people. I am certain that what you describe is living in the area. I am a member of the South OC apa pool league and we play out of Mystique sports lounge on Thursday nights around 7 o’clock. Stop by if you’d like to talk and see the exact spot where it was. It’s very close to there.

5. Colc

June 8, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Amber, about a year ago, I was driving on Grand Ave. in Lake Elsinore, and saw what appeared to be a large dead animal on the side of the road, it was huge, like the size of a big bear, and it had grey and white fur mixed together, it almost looked like the fur of a wolf, but the animal was too huge to be a wolf. I could not see it’s face, so don’t know what it looked like. As I was passing, an animal control vehicle pulled up. I never heard any story about this creature, and I looked at Wildomar Patch, and there was nothing about it, I so wish that I had stopped to investigate. If what the one guy said is true, this possibly could be the creature full grown, and what you saw was an infant. It was really weird, weirdest thing I have ever seen.