Woman Claims Encounter with Dwarf ‘Bigfoot’ Creature in Tennessee Cave

Posted on Jan 30 2015 - 4:04pm by Cryptozoology News

HAMBLEN COUNTY, Tenn. — A woman in eastern Tennessee says she came face to face with an unknown creature she described as a miniature version of ‘Bigfoot’.

Leslie said she and her husband were in a cave located inside their property when they spotted the creature.

“We rediscovered the cave six years ago and it has many unexplored chambers still,” she told Thomas Marcum last week, founder of The Crypto Crew, a paranormal research organization claiming over 20 years of experience in the subject.

Reportedly, as her husband pointed out the strange animal, Leslie decided to go down and take a closer look. What she found attached to the cave wall, she said, prompted her to run out of the cave screaming and crying.

“We both froze in the shock state and took in each others detail before I ran,” she explained. “I stood less then 2 feet face to face with it. He was as scared as I was.”

The alleged being was described as a 4-foot-long four-legged creature with a hairless human face with brown eyes, although the rest of the body was covered in brown hair.

“It can climb cave walls and freeze in place. The species could be a cousin of Bigfoot, but smaller. It had short legs, heavy paws with claws that are flatten on the end. A lot like a fishers body with a human white mans face.”

She believes the purported animal was a “young male” with clean toenails and “not smell from it”.

Unknown creatures are featured on this alleged 16th century document written by Amerigo Vespucci. Credit: Thomas Marcum/Leslie/YouTube
Unknown creatures are featured on this purported 16th century document written by Amerigo Vespucci. Credit: Thomas Marcum/Leslie/YouTube

Additionally, Leslie claims that inside the cave she found what appears to be a “16th century” document written in “Old Germanic” by Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci.

“It’s a good source. It has the exact plate showing this animal with a human face,” she said.

Marcum also featured two YouTube videos with a followup investigation containing more images of the cave and the allegedly found document.

In October of 2014, a man from Australia who calls himself the Nephilim Hunter, captured the images of what he called a β€œNephilim” creature attached to the roof of an undisclosed cave in Douglas Shire.

Some Bigfoot investigators believe that the cryptid could be hiding inside caves occasionally, but not living in them.

The night of June 8, 2013, a woman calling the radio show Coast to Coast claimed to have lived in a cave with Bigfoot for three weeks in Tacoma, Washington.

In late August of 2014, a cave explorer told longtime Bigfoot podcaster Reverend Jeffrey Kelley about his encounter with a Sasquatch in a cave in Tennessee.

Leslie, who feels she is being ignored by investigators, says she doesn’t understand that “when something like this is discovered” they should be “more receptive”, since evolution, she argues, “obviously took many different routes”.

“I would take a lie detector test. It really makes me mad that no one seems to care,” said the Tennessee woman.

Hamblen County was founded in 1870 and has a current population of 65,000.

Rate this article
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (4 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5)

1. MZA January 31, 2015 at 5:01 am - Reply

I am a believer. It is easier for people to not face the truth that there are unknown things out here. There is a massive network of connecting caves and we do not have a clue what travels this network. My question is why the veil is so thin or broken now that these creatures are coming through.

2. Will Robbins January 31, 2015 at 3:07 pm - Reply

My question is why do so many blinded, gullible morons believe everything they read, even the most obvious fakes so easily? And why do sites like these promote said fakers? Oh, yeas, of course, because you’re all gullible morons and attention seeking losers. Pathetic.

• VK February 1, 2015 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Why so angry will? sounds like fear. One thing is for sure. Your dim perception of reality is no absolute frame of mind. the evidence that the universe is far fuller than your meager assessment IS overwhelming. Mainstream science tells you that you currently perceive next to nothing. just reference dark matter dark energy, or even the nature of visible light. calling people losers and pathetic for telling their stories or for listening with an open mind is what is pathetic

3. Will Robbins February 2, 2015 at 4:01 pm - Reply

I’m not angry, VK old chap, I’m highly amused. Are you ready for the one big thing here? PROOF, baby. Where is it? Dark Matter? Umm, hypothetical – you do know what hypothetical means, don’t you? Sure, now you can sit there trying to speak like you’re the root of all wisdom, but it’s all theories kid, THEORIES and Bunkum. More than half the stories on this site are obviously faker than the blow up girl friend under your bed. You need to take your own fear glasses off my friend. Now, I wouldn’t mind if these stories had a shred of credibility or some, are you ready now, here’s another big word that seems to elude you – Evidence. But hey, I’m glad you’ve got such an open mind VK, because I’ve been looking for people like you, I have the deal of the century, I happen to own a bridge in NYC and I’m looking to sell it cheap, you sound like just the right investor! Contact me at blindfreddy@completelygullible.com πŸ˜‰

• Cat-Woman February 5, 2015 at 7:25 am - Reply

Evidence you say ? …people such as yourself dismiss all evidence regardless…so why would anybody bother to try to convince YOU ?

…get back to your peanut butter n` jelly sandwich.

• Will Robbins February 8, 2015 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Yeah, cat woman, that’s what you do when you can’t back up your claims, get angry and abusive…an empty tirade from an empty person lol. It’s such an easy cop out, right? “People such as you wouldn’t believe anyway..” yep, I’ll leave it to you to lap it up, kid, I think you just might be the PB&J muncher here πŸ˜€

• VK February 8, 2015 at 1:11 pm - Reply

you sound defensive. dark matter is only theoretical due to real physical observations that don’t compute with known physical law.
      the atom was at one time theoretical. do you use electronics? i8s the TV real. if you understand detective work the totality of events are premium for comprehension of a scenario. none the less I enjoy a lively discourse. per my blow up doll, one could argue that its every bit as real as you are. unless you claim to have a soul. but then where is that proof. prove to me you exist. you cant because you don’t have the wisdom at this point to define yourself. God is theoretical as well. also ps am I a kid or an old chap.

• VK February 8, 2015 at 1:12 pm - Reply

that last post was for will btw

• VK February 8, 2015 at 1:14 pm - Reply

to edify I believe in God as well

• VK February 8, 2015 at 1:49 pm -

last point of note…the overwhelming pattern of psychological defect for a semi conscious sentient being, in this case you will, is to aver knowledge where there is none as a defense mechanism against insecurity. also to hold oneself in false regard through ‘righteous’ dismissal of others. this even more so in American males trained to promote themselves as worthy providers of what they hold as ‘true’ energies. history is replete with those examples. when someone pretends to know something, I immediately sense their self delusion. that is more to the essence of skepticism. not arrogantly attacking anything that falls outside the mass paradigm as if it couldn’t possibly be. esp since the mass idea is virtually never right unless it references something relatively benign.

4. Treton J February 5, 2015 at 9:25 am - Reply

Could these creatures be Proto-Pygmies?

5. Will Robbins February 8, 2015 at 3:50 pm - Reply

Jesus, VK, you do crap on lol.

6. Will Robbins February 8, 2015 at 6:15 pm - Reply

That seriously was a LOT of BIG words VK – fapping on the thesaurus much there, buddy? Lol.- A LOT of BIG words to say nothing at all. But that’s another tactic of your type. You do need to realize that big words don’t make you look clever, especially when jumbled together in a meaningless babble, but merely paint you as a sanctimonious twat :).I did like the “when someone pretends to know something, I immediately sense their self delusion” I see your hypocrisy is so deep it even eludes you lol. Pretence, delusion and pretentiousness, that about covers your little spiel. You are eminently worthy of dismissal as you have yet AGAIN lol done nothing but talk and talk and talk in circles, because that’s really all you have :). You need to lift the blinkers, son, or remove your head from that place where there’s clearly not much light πŸ˜‰ It must be stuffy with the cat lady’s head so far up there too πŸ˜‰

• VK February 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm - Reply

it seems meaningless because you don’t understand. name calling is your tactic and is an act of desperation. if I was to resort to your tactic I would call you a jackass deserving of the beating coming to you. if you note I never claimed to know anything. you are the self deluded one pretending your opinion is definitive. and calling me son is a cheap trick that belies your lack of sense. I feel sorry for you as your arrogance precedes a fall. you talk of light. do you even know what light is or how it works. or for that matter vision and the brain. its all codes and decoding of a very limited spectrum. im not interested in looking clever, but rather being honest. I usually keep out of these discussions but wanted to defend the people you mock but its not necessary. your day of reckoning will arrive and catch you as a coward. make sure you cry a lot when it does. ps I consult no thesaurus and I will not respond further so feel free to get the last word so you can temporarily feel good about things.

7. VK February 9, 2015 at 2:37 pm - Reply

last note: its pretty obvious you are the attention seeker. if you have nothing better to do than seek out people to deride on the internet so you can feel superior you are the one in need. try being a man for once in your life instead of attacking people through a keyboard. I have satisfied myself now. you can feel somewhat satisfied you got words out of me. your a special kind of fool

8. VK February 9, 2015 at 2:58 pm - Reply

also putting those smily faces is a queer tactic too. as is the lol. my apologies for not including this all in one post but I am usually doing multiple things at once when on line. Now im out for real. get the last word in and God bless you when you wake up.

9. Will Robbins February 9, 2015 at 6:37 pm - Reply

Yeah, I will take the last word, I think. Again with the high and mighty, but as long as you feel good about yourself, I really must have bunched your panties up LOL. Such anger, such outrage, such twisted knickers! Anyway, I see only one coward here, high tailing it like a craven mutt πŸ˜‰ , once again proving nothing, resorting to big words poorly strung together and meaningless blather. I do love life’s little victories over supercilious twats like yourself, the lesser ones always cave and run. One day you might be a man yourself, until then you can sit there in your piddled panties and seethe over the fact that you lost. Again, son, you lost again. One would think you’d be used to that by now. πŸ˜€

• Claudia May 6, 2015 at 5:49 pm - Reply

O Will Robins, how’s your friend pooh

10. daniel clavette March 6, 2015 at 8:39 pm - Reply

Wow that is truly great big foot encounter see by a woman.

11. ShawnO April 26, 2015 at 6:37 pm - Reply

Clearly the author cannot even get the story straight. The woman did not say she found the document in the cave, she said she found it while researching.

12. Claudia May 6, 2015 at 5:45 pm - Reply

You guys have nothing better to do than get on this site and argue. Your acting like little girls in middle school. Grow up or shut up

13. John June 4, 2015 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Will Robbins, all you’ve done is proven you’re the most pathetic person of all since this is evidently all you fu****g have to do with your life……what a dips**t!

14. Mike October 27, 2015 at 4:00 am - Reply

I’ve lived in hamblen county all my live. As an avid outdoorsman I’ve seen mountain lions & huge boar that are not supposed to be here either but they are. I’ve been in caves that have bedding areas dug in the wall’s & Indian relics abundantly available. Davy Crockett killed his first bear in this county on crockett’s ridge. One cave in particular is very disturbing in nature you have to slide down a slick worked rock, crawl through a narrow passage into a large chamber with the bedding areas carved in the wall’s with a massive hole in the floor dropping 80 or so feet into a larger cave system with a underground creek running through it. Bats abound in this cave & only 2 people have ever been to the bottom of the hole & I was there when they got stuck in there & we had to get the fire dept. to come & rescue them
    I was 13 & it was embarrassing lol. The caves around here are some of the oldest on the planet & very intracant so who’s to say what’s in them when there basically unexplored? I’ve always wanted to finish our early adventure but can’t find anyone willing to go with me to see what’s @ the bottom of the cave. There is a fire pit up top bones of all sorts laying around arrowheads & other evidence of use of our ancestors so it’s always been on my mind that there is more there to discover. Keep a open mind in life or die of boredom my friends. ✌

15. Marty December 4, 2015 at 3:46 pm - Reply

@Mike.

I’d really like to k ow if you do ever go down there mate. I would go with you but it I am on the other side of the planet and have responsibilities I have to tend too.

Any chance you could keep me updated? Either on this thread or maybe on Reddit and you can post a link?

16. Claire January 11, 2016 at 1:06 pm - Reply

I saw it, too, when I was tripping on acid. Then, suddenly, my body began to levitate.

17. Holly May 7, 2016 at 7:06 am - Reply

People have been conditioned so long not believe in these beings or anything that our minds can’t understand…I’ve always did the opposite I feel in my heart the truth will be revealed if enough of us believers of the unknown keep putting it out there it’ll come to light finally…I’ve never fit into society or completely lived in the mundane world .,. I’ve seen way too much not to believe…but everyone is entitled to believe what they want there will always be skeptics or cowards afraid of the unknown we are curious creatures by nature.I could go on…..bless everyone…