Connect with us

Media

Video of Bigfoot Stalking Man and His Dogs

Bigfoot stalks man and his dogs
“I was home with my 240 Lbs English Mastiffs and they would not go outside. This never happens! I heard a thump in the woods shined my flashlight up there and seen two forward facing eyes staring at mkicked in.e.”

The video shows a man in what looks like a house deck in the woods, at night time. The camera points at two shiny eyes behind a bush, as though the creature was waiting for the man to come out. Next to the man are his two mastiff dogs. The pets show fear and confusion, which adds more credibility to the video.

The bright eyes are located on the front of the head, a physical feature that most predators share.

The YouTube user that took the video, BadAssPimpMasterFlex, can be heard throughout the footage, wondering what the creature might be.

Please be warned that he uses some foul language during the video. He attributes this to the frightening situation.

man-dogs-bigfootCould it be a cougar, maybe? Or perhaps a curious black bear? We don’t know, as the author never makes the location, state or type of region clear. If you read through the comments on the video at YouTube, you’ll see most people are asking for a location and some daylight footage, to no avail. We hope we can come up with more information regarding this case.

What do you think the eyes are?

Continue Reading
12 Comments

12 Comments

1. BadAss PimpMaster Flex

July 12, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I do not share that info due to the fact I am not seeking publicity and do not wish to have Bigfoot researchers beating on my door. I wasn’t intending to film this for YouTube and didn’t think about quality or my language. I grabbed my phone and started shooting because I wanted a record if something happened to my dogs….or me. I have kept quiet due to all the trolls and negative comments. It’s not a average forest animal. I know this because I shot a second video the night after……it will never be seen by anyone but me. I imagine there is conclusive proof of Bigfoot its just myred in between the fakes and trolls. I never believed in Bigfoot or much thought about it until now. I know for a fact there is a this such as Bigfoot.

2. BadAss PimpMaster Flex

July 12, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Where I am located has no Cougars, Blackbear or and other large four legged predators. Owls cannot access where this is shot, there is too much canopy and if you watch the head moves up and down in a human non fluid movement unlike an Owl or Raccoon. Good luck in your search.

• Michael Bachman

July 12, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Thank you for coming by, it is highly appreciated.

Your comment explains a little further, it helps understand about the situation.

I have to agree the animal looks like some sort of primate, so it could be a run away monkey kept as a pet or something like that. Stay safe and you keep your dogs protected. They are beautiful companions.

The foul language is completely understandable, but we have to warn viewers before they watch it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on YouTube. Keep in mind we always treat people with respect on this website, so I hope you feel welcome and come back any time. Let us know if you see the creature again. Feel free to request the video be taken down or the article deleted if you feel uncomfortable for any reason.

Regards

• BadAss PimpMaster Flex

July 13, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Thank you very much. It has been a crazy thing and I never thought all this would happen. I had to quit answering messages and such due the crazy things people were saying.

However, this seems pretty tame here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Location I cannot answer.

• Michael Bachman

July 15, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Thank you. I will try to update the article to reflect your contact with us. It’s nice of you to do so.

3. BOB

January 14, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I THINK IT IS A LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE, OBVIOUSLY HE IS NOT FAR OUT, DUE TO TRAFFIC NOISE. THE LIGHT LOOKS TO BE BLINKING AND DISAPPEARING DUE TO LEAVES BLOWING AND HIDING IT, JUST LOOKS CLOSER AND SEEMS TO MOVES DUE TO INTERFERENCE.

4. BOB

January 14, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Of course the human fear can drive the mind crazy.

5. Pingback: Video of Bigfoot Stalking Man and His Dogs - Cryptozoology News

6. Frank

February 16, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Put up some lights on those trees and next time its up there, turn on the lights and watch the fun. Also, get some wildlife cameras and put ’em up there. Also buy a nice shotgun.

7. Sasquatch Chronicles

March 4, 2014 at 8:50 am

Interesting video to say the least. Every “known” animal I have come across would have ran away when you shine a light and start yelling…even large predators. Be careful man.

8. Justin Mcmaster

March 4, 2014 at 3:24 pm

FACT: Bigfoot HATES dogs. Dogs, even the baddest of them all, FEAR Bigfoot.

9. Jacob Marks

April 3, 2014 at 12:57 pm

The thing I find weird is how unreactive it is. Whether it’s big foot or any kind of animal it’s extremely unreactive. If you feel it’d be safe, it’d be great if you tried to get another video or a picture. Did you ever go back to the same location during the day and look for marks on the trees or footprints? That could have some valuable clues.