« | »

Troll Runs After Train in Flooded England!

By Cryptozoology News February 9th, 2014
Train in the UK driving through flooded railroads
Photo Credit: Ben Brooksbank CC-BY-SA-2.0

LONDON (Cryptozoology News) — As the residents of flood-devastated Southern England brace for the incoming monster storm “Ruth”, another person from the region is dealing with a different sort of nightmare.

The 25-year-old student, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Cryptozoology News that he saw “a troll looking creature” running erratically across the flooded fields in farmland last week on a train headed to London.

“I came home to the village to visit my parents before getting back to London,” he said. “I planned on staying there longer, but I was afraid the trains would be cancelled.”

On his way back to the country’s capital, he explained, an incredible occurrence took place.

“You have got to see it to believe it. I fell asleep a few times, I was zonked. When I wake up, the sun is almost down, I look through the window on my left and I thought I’d lost the plot. I see a three meter tall fat bloke running through the soggy fields, water up his knees. I was gobsmacked.”

Then things got weirder. As the strange figure approached the slow running train, the witness was able to observe its face at close range.

“I thought it was a person…until it got closer to the train. We were going at a very slow speed because of the surrounding water. It wasn’t a man. I don’t know what that was but it had hair all over the body, and a bald face and chest. The eyes reminded me of a gorilla’s but it had long ears like a wolf, and short white horns. I wasn’t sure if I was still dreaming.”

Other passengers on the train also saw the creature, he said. “I remember talking to a young boy and his mum. There weren’t many people traveling that day, it’s usually quite empty during the week.”

Then the train allegedly sped up and the creature was left behind. “No, I wasn’t dreaming mate. I also know what a bear looks like and it looked more like a troll. Remember, from the Lord of the Rings?”

The man said no pictures or videos of the sighting were taken. “Well mate, I was quite surprised, like I said. You just don’t have got any time to reach your phone and take a picture. Things happen fast, that’s what people don’t get. So, unless you are a trained journalist or similar…and you are expecting something to happen, you’ve got nothing,” he explained.

Troll becoming a mountain. Public domainAccording to Norse and Scandinavian folklore, trolls are magical beings that live in the caves of rocks and mountains. They are not fond of humans and tend to avoid them as much as possible, though sometimes they imitate their behavior. These creatures are nocturnal and supposedly turn into rocks if exposed to sunlight, erecting new landmarks to be found and named by people later.

“Friends and other people say it’s rubbish, but I know what I saw,” the man said.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (13 votes, average: 4.15 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

68,922 views

19 Responses to “Troll Runs After Train in Flooded England!”

1. ellen tims says:

Hallucinations from sleep deprivation can seem pretty real.

2. Brian says:

When two or more see the same thing, then we should give some credence to their report. I too occasionally see strange things and dismiss them unless my dogs react, or am with someone who also is a witness.

3. Colin Bayler says:

Those who can, see.
    Those who can’t, mock.

4. terry says:

That was me out for a run. I’ve been confused with a troll before so I’m used to it.

5. Me2 says:

Sitting outside my home late in the evening and at times late at night – over the past couple/three years, I,ve been hearing something that sounds as though it’s running through the the wood at 60kph. Whatever it is sounds like the Trollish creatures in the old Steven King films – Cats Eye comes to mind.
    It has a loud, extremely high-pitched “voice?” and sounds “almost” to be laughing.
    I’ve heard this “thing” 4 or 5 times now. I’ve gone 100 times over what in the world it could be – bird (we have a lot of Hawks around)?., or some kind animal?! But – it moves much to fast to be an animal, is to loud and the sound it makes is much to voice like to be a bird. That along with that it sounds to much to be moving at ground level. It is no Bird!!! If I had to explain to the Police or a court what I was hearing – I’de have to say “Darn thing sounds like a Troll/Ghoul”!!!
    These stories are popping up (along with all the other Crazy BS going on in the World) all over. Google “Trolls/Ghouls seen in Africa”. B

6. Me2 says:

Actually, google “Goblins Africa”.

Added with Sinkholes etc. May be the Gates of Hell are being opened!!!

• jean botts says:

Several years ago ,along the bay in Florida,my boyfriend was stopped on his motorcycle and was enjoying the sunset when gargoyle looking creatures started coming up the beach toward him pig sized with gargoyle looking faces…needless to say it freaked him out and he took off…I myself witnessed a fairies coming out of a paper shopping bag ,it was at the foot of my bed,and came from a thrift store…they were tumbling in the air coming toward me..a 4 inch granny looking one with glasses on and a couple others dressed strangely..anyway I jumped from the bed and got my son..by that time they were gone and needless to say the bag with the clothes was gone also ….out to the trash…

7. debbie says:

You do know that there are odd looking people out there that avoid crowds and others because of their appearance? Maybe the weather brought this unsightly looking man out of his abode and he was in a hurry to catch the nearest train? If you go out late to the grocers, I find that a person does run into some interesting looking folk.

8. Chaplain Bob Walker says:

I have seen some very strange things in my life. when you have beings that do not want to be seen, they hide. Are these physical or spiritual beings we may not know in our lifetimes. Legends of old often have a basis in fact. who knows….maybe devils?

9. Don813 says:

I have to agree with Brian and Colin; there are more unusual creatures and/or humanoids than we know – or even expect – the existence of.

10. Boris says:

W.M. Mott wrote the definitive book on these types of beings. I recommend it to anyone who really is seeking answers about creatures like this one, which have apparently always been around.

11. If it is true I would not be surprised. I have been researching instances like this all my life and I see some correlations.

12. Bob says:

With the recent claims that the CERN project in Europe is somehow going to create the GOD particle, that such tampering COULD open up a black hole devouring the planet and now that certain powerful and deluded world leaders have been seduced with an offer of godhood if somehow that will open a portal to allow them int this “dimension” ….all the while being the spirits of demons and fallen angels imprisoned by GOD one must wonder, as fantastic as it sounds

WHY would the infinite $$$ spent on such a mammoth facility miles underground be constructed to “create the primordial 1st second of of the big bang” . Portals to allow re-entry of demons and fallen angels into this world? Sound crazy? There seem to be a lot of really weird creatures reported now even more so than in the past in the area of Cryptozoology.

Maybe someone they don’t even know exists is staying their hand til the appointed time. Revelation chapter 9 would be a good representation of this event.

13. Sane says:

What the hell is wrong with you people. Get back on your meds, stop smoking weed and go talk to someone.

• Justin Mcmaster says:

Well I agree with one thing. These things are not from our reality. Lets face it, what many call an universe is actually a multiverse. Every thought becomes real in another reality. That includes the creatures you imagine. It is even possible to make it exist in this reality. I won’t bore you with a page full of details, but if you want some clarification of “what the hell I am talking about” research Alexander David-Neel. She is an author and an explorer.

14. Lynn says:

Jesus said of the last days “As in the days of Noe so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man……..”

15. Konrad says:

You’ve found mum-in-law – thanks ever so much!!!!!

16. Donald says:

I was in the mountains of northern california and saw trolls coming out of a cave next to the lake .There were a total of 6 of us camping and yes we ingested LSD from santa cruz called firefry . About 3 hours into the night it the trolls came down and we ran and left the camp . The pitch of there voice strange but the looks of them were scary like what you see in a scary movie . The next day we went back to the camp site which was destroyed .The lanterns were smashes, sleeping bags torn up, ice chest that had beer in it were smashed and the tent was up in a tree about 70 feet up .We found these footprints that looked like goat footprints as well. . When got back home 4 hours alter , we told our story .The dealer that sold us the LSD said that he knew his stuff was good but not that good .