Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’

Posted on Jan 24 2015 - 7:29pm by Cryptozoology News

TEXAS — A woman states that a “family of Bigfoot” creatures she believes to be living around her property recently “had a baby”.

Brenda, who didn’t disclose her exact location, said that the group of bipeds have been living in the area since 1994.

“We didn’t know what was going on until just a few years ago. At first, we found the house that they were living in. My husband and I didn’t know what it was, and he kind of joked at me about it… at that time we didn’t realize it was a Bigfoot. Since then, our property had a fire, it burned down, so we moved a mile and a half from where we knew they were into another house. Little did we know that we were just coming into a family of them,” she told Coast to Coast guest host Dave Schrader late Friday in an open-line phone call made to the nightly radio show.

The woman and her husband, who claim not to be scared of the alleged creatures, said they put out a bucket of food regularly in order to feed them. Additionally, Brenda explained, the animals appear to be communicating with each other in a language she “doesn’t understand”.

“They throw rocks on the house, I hear them talking. People thought I was crazy, but I know what I heard. I’ve heard them yell, walking out close to the house, and my husband too. They are all around us and my son put cameras out below his house and he got some on camera, but they’ve never tried to hurt us,” she said. “I hear them talking, you can’t make out what they are saying, but know it’s their voices.”

Brenda and her husband leave food in a bucket for "Bigfoot" to eat
Brenda and her husband leave food in a bucket for “Bigfoot” to eat

Brenda and her husband believe that the “Bigfoot family” is composed by three individuals, one of which was a recent addition to the family.

“We know that last year they had a baby.”

“They beat on the house, last time it was last Christmas. My son found footprints the day  before Christmas. When they banged on the door, it woke my husband up from a big sleep and it scared him so bad that he got the gun and checked the door,” she told Schrader, also a host at Darkness Radio.

The “creatures” reportedly have an “awful and horrible smell” and dogs appear to be afraid of them.

Some Bigfoot investigators believe that these cryptids are capable of emitting a foul odor, which would possibly indicate the use of a defense mechanism.

Brenda also says her neighbor had an encounter with the purported Bigfoot family, but that she is “so scared and she won’t talk about it”.

In May 2014, a Florida man made similar claims when he said that he personally knows a couple of Bigfoot beings and that he feeds them potatoes and plantains on a regular basis.

In December, Courts Griner told Cryptozoology News that a group of ape-like creatures had entered his property, climbing onto the roof of his northern Texas house. The purported creatures were reportedly communicating with each other.

1. Me January 31, 2015 at 9:37 am - Reply

Yeah, you put out food and they are your forest friends. Just hope you don’t ever stop putting food out, because then they get pissed and are not so nice. Have heard this story time and time again. These are not benign beings, they are violent and unpredictable. Proceed with caution.

• Justan American July 25, 2015 at 10:32 am - Reply

The same could be said with humans too.We are the only species who hunt other species for just sport…

2. Will Robbins February 10, 2015 at 12:18 am - Reply

They’re also imaginary 🙂

• John March 3, 2015 at 11:36 am - Reply

Will you are a dumbass

3. Johnny April 12, 2015 at 12:32 pm - Reply

I agree with Me, they are wild animals, untamed even though they seem to pose no threat so far, that can change in an instant. When it does change no human is a “hand to hand” match with one. Do not suppose they won’t hurt you because they will.
    Enjoy this unique experience but careful is the order of the day.

Johnny (from Newton County Texas)

• Jim September 16, 2015 at 9:53 am - Reply

Do you know if anymore stories from Newton county?

4. SunShine July 28, 2015 at 6:48 pm - Reply

What is this woman thinking this is not your avetage dog you are feeding just look at the size of those pans thise are wild creaturs what stays in the wild belongs in the wild you are puting your famaley in danger this are like if you. Would be feeding an ogar that why they smell bad stop feeding them and move out of their.

5. Rachel Kleypas-Sparrow September 15, 2015 at 12:10 pm - Reply

I had encounters in the USA, one extremely close encounter in Branson, MO. I am a UK natural citizen born in East Anglia in 1963.

My husband and I have been exploring woodlands where he lives at the moment. In the past couple of years, from my bedroom in a care home, I started hearing what I came to recognise from extensive research on previous experiences in the USA; was the sounds of a Sasquatch, or Wildman. I listened and was certain that was what I heard.

The first time that I went into the woodlands that is 2HA I suddenly was overwhelmed by the smell of human waste. It was a foul odour. Two days later, we went into the woodland again. This time we stepped on scat. I am a non-professional biologist, but have certificates from the OU. We got back to the flat realising what we had stepped in.

I was able to determine on smell alone that it was a hominid that lived on mostly vegetation, unlike us- our waste contains preservatives and other chemicals. This was a wild, but a clean smell. I do not mean to be rude but it was an observation I made and it was not deer or Fox. Their scat would not smell of human DNA. I could determine that by it’s odour. I use all my senses in the woodlands. I trust my senses and take in everything that I sew and hear and feel.

I love woodlands and wildlife, despite my Cerebral Palsy. I find nature is good medicine and freshness the senses and opens the mind. There has been a report of something large living there and there were structures found that was over six feet high and later was destroyed. I live where there is lush woodlands, rivers, and other wildlife abound and in a city too boot.

It is a city dedicated to the protection of woodlands and wildlife. I do believe they exist globally via Pangea and are related to Gigantpithicus Blackii

6. callen September 24, 2015 at 7:20 am - Reply

1600 “unexplained” missing people in national parks and wooded areas.
    Better consider the native american accounts on theses things.
    It is said the indians followed the buffalo, and the sasquatch followed the indians.

7. Joroco@gmail.com April 29, 2016 at 5:57 pm - Reply

Can’t someone donate a GOOD camera to them so we can all just get proof either way. I believe but storied just don’t cut it

8. Paul Lett November 30, 2016 at 10:01 am - Reply

I spent 4 spring and summers in NC great Smokeys.
    My friends for generations have and still do make corn liquor
    I have seen them only 3 times ,my friends many they are highly intelligent and purposely avoid contact with humans
    They will come round late especially if they smell meat cookjng.the young are very curious they are so good in their elements you will never know they are there.don’t thjnk for a moment that the government does not know and have specimens .going back to the 80s and missing persons.
    These are wild animals. His cousin said and I quote.
    My friends cousin still works for the parks dept in Tn.they
    Will deny .forhis boss stated . If all major forests had to
    Acknowledge and protect $Billions of dollars in forestry
    Camping and everything sold in food and supplies would be done.my friends which are part Cherokee have lived with them well before any settlers.Leave them be .

9. Rolf Hohmann February 20, 2017 at 3:23 am - Reply

If you say not the exact location, this is a sign that it’s not clear to believe this story

• SassySquatch May 12, 2017 at 6:58 pm - Reply

I would never tell the exact location either. I wouldn’t want every monster hunter and their mother out trying to harm them. Wich is why most people who really do know of these creatures living someplace don’t come forward and “look exactly right here”. They would be shot dead in no time.