State Trooper: I Feed Bigfoots and They Have a Language

Posted on Jul 22 2015 - 4:21pm by Cryptozoology News

A former state trooper from Washington said on Wednesday that he is currently in contact with several Bigfoot creatures and that he feeds them food regularly.

file2941307482066

The man, who provided a full name but chose to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the encounters have been happening since 2009 in a remote area in the North Cascades.

“Sometimes it is just 5 to 10 minutes, other times they stay for hours,” he said. “I leave them food and they visit,” he continued.

From apples to carrots, to beef jerky, cookies and candy bars, the ex-law enforcement officer claims the creatures eat it all and leave him alone.

The man says he was looking for an old mine in the mountains the first time he came across the alleged beings in 2009.

After leaving the food out there for them, he says, they seem to have started following him and getting closer.

“I have been as close as 20 feet to some of them.”

He reports he was so close to them that he was able to catch some of their “language” in two different occasions.

“They sounded similar to Native American and Asian mix,” he explained, adding that he speaks “some Asian and Native American Salish” himself.

The creatures reportedly stand between 6 and 7 feet tall and probably weight around 500 pounds, females being a little lighter.

“They have a human-like face, some with dark hair, others red or brown, probably about 3 to 4 inches long. The females had small breasts,” the man, also a former Army Special Forces soldier, explained.

And he says he is not the only one to have seen the creatures in the area. Numerous people have also purportedly seen them while accompanying the man.

“When I am alone, they are close. When others are with me, they stay 75 to 100 feet away. Females come the closest to me. They like some people and some they do not?”

The former state trooper says the creatures have never presented a threat to him and that he leaves them alone and is not interested in hunting them or gathering physical evidence.

“I am not in the forest to seek them, I look for something else. However, they appear to be getting closer to me each time,” he said. “I do not try and take their
picture or bother them in anyway.”

As to what these beings really are, the man believes he has a theory.

“I think they may be a primitive human species that we know very little about. They appear to me very intelligent.”

Florida resident John Bird last year claimed to feed Bigfoot potatoes and plantains on a regular basis.

In the spring of 1982, a soldier training at Fort Leonard Wood Army Base in Missouri claimed to have spotted a 7-feet-tall creature with brown hair that resembles the former state trooper’s alleged sighting.

The North Cascades, also known as the Cascade Mountains, lay between British Columbia and Washington state. Portions on the United States side of the range are part of the North Cascades National Park.

Earlier this week, there were reports revealing the intentions of the U.S. Army to annex part of the region as a helicopter training area, drawing criticism from the Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics.

Update: Shortly after the publication of this article, another man claiming to be a law enforcement officer working in the “isolated areas of Washington state” contacted Cryptozoology News hoping to get in contact with the original eyewitness of this story. The man provided his full name and maintained to have had Bigfoot encounters that he says “wishes to keep” to himself. He did not elaborate on the purported encounters.

1. Ush July 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm - Reply

He speaks some “Asian” – seriously?…..wtf??

• Nancy July 26, 2015 at 12:37 am - Reply

I do agree that Asian probably includes a hundred different languages. That should be clarified. But, I enjoyed this article.

• Techstuf July 27, 2015 at 1:36 am - Reply

This article seems totally authentic. I too have heard the Sasquatch speaking Asian on occasion. As a former 911 call center dispatch operator, I can assure you that they sometimes find the lost cell phones of campers and hikers passing through the deep woods, and sometimes end up accidentally calling 911….

P.S. The juvenile Sasquatch have an affinity for energy drinks. Take a couple cases of Mt. Dew with you next time you make it into deep country, just might save your skin.

• Haiku November 25, 2015 at 11:56 am - Reply

oh my god, are you people f***ing joking? bigfoot does not speak asian and drink mtn dew. what in the f**k? lol

• Moe Foe January 8, 2016 at 9:48 am - Reply

I can tell by your language that you’re an expert on this subject…Perhaps you can enlighten us on what language it does speak. What is it’s favorite drink, anyways?

I’ll tell ya, son, you can prove something exists, but you CAN’T prove that it doesn’t. So maybe you should lay off those energy drinks your own self.

• Rnsone July 27, 2015 at 10:22 am - Reply

Don’t be surprised he knows some Asian dialects. He’s a former green beret.

• jon July 27, 2015 at 11:16 am - Reply

Former State Trooper. He was fired for being delusional. He was caught at the bar feeding the stray dogs in the back of bar while barking in a slightly asian accent.

• Curley Frazier November 25, 2015 at 2:45 pm - Reply

“Sounds Asian or Native American”. certain hard consonants can sound familiar. That is all…Not actually speaking Asian.

• Moneykey Man January 27, 2016 at 8:24 am - Reply

Please… read just the black bits,ie,the words that have been written and NOT what you assume has been said…the guy says it “sounded similar to” …there,does that make it simpler for ya ?

• Yuri Zeemom January 9, 2017 at 9:34 am - Reply

What chu talkin bout boy??? You think a man can’t handle multiple languages??? U must be dumb, cuz I can talk French, “Weeeeeee”, Russian (look at my name) and Australian!!! Mate, I can do it all! Hell I even know me a little Mexican!!! And no, don’t be racist, her name ain’t Jose, that’s her older sister… Her name is Hose-B,… I don’t know how to spell it though.

2. robert July 25, 2015 at 11:31 am - Reply

Lets see some concrete proof of his claims, THEN i’ll believe him.

• thomasT July 27, 2015 at 4:53 am - Reply

You probably don’t believe in anything Fuxx Nooz hasn’t announced. How about them darned ufos.

• Rabbitnexus July 27, 2015 at 7:56 am - Reply

He isn’t interested in whether or not you believe him, he isn’t seeking evidence as he said and frankly I think that’s your business alone, and it makes no difference to anybody else at all. You are free to believe what you wish and if you wish to wait until the textbooks are written the world will not lose a single atom nor will progress suffer one bit. You’re welcome to update anytime too and never if you wish. There are people who believe we’re the only life in the universe still and even others who are yet to accept the evidence exists to alter their flat earth paradigm.

• Sheridan July 27, 2015 at 8:50 pm - Reply

He probably doesn’t give a damn whether you believe him or not – I sure wouldn’t.

3. jeff July 25, 2015 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Lamo. Yeah, and I speak to Aliens all the time, they stay away from me unless I give them Mars bars.

4. Dr. Skeptical July 25, 2015 at 1:37 pm - Reply

so taking pictures would disturb them? Sure….Makes as much sense as electing a racist Communist who hates the U.S as our President..Oh, wait-and there was Obozo…At least I have evidence.

• Warner B July 26, 2015 at 12:31 am - Reply

Are you on the right topic, or just mumbling to yourself. Shut the hell up and get out of here with your political bullshit idiot.

• sporto22 July 26, 2015 at 6:49 am - Reply

I never read a post where someone made a total fool out of themselves, while showing their ignorance and stupidity in so few words.

• James MacDougall July 26, 2015 at 2:35 pm - Reply

Suspiciously stupid.

5. Fyn Kynd July 25, 2015 at 3:22 pm - Reply

Get a photo dude lol

• Homo Erectus June 8, 2016 at 9:13 pm - Reply

I half believe bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti but taking a photo of one would be sorta like taking a photo of a person taking a shower, everybody needs their privacy.

6. Alysa July 25, 2015 at 3:27 pm - Reply

The reason they are coming near him is because he has enough respect for them and does not bother them with cameras or anything disturbing.

He is not trying to impress anyone and why should he? He doesn’t owe you any proof. It’s people like you who would go out and start photographing them or shooting them that is totally distasteful and stupid.

• Craig July 25, 2015 at 6:25 pm - Reply

If he has enough respect for them, why even contact this magazine with his story? You know what to do if you DON’T want to impress anyone You DON’T contact Cryptozoology News with your story detailing your alleged encounters with these creatures – including giving hints on where they could be hiding.

• Fishish July 27, 2015 at 9:05 pm - Reply

Everyone makes mistakes, no matter how intelligent.

• Purifier July 30, 2015 at 7:24 am - Reply

Precisely 100% right on the money . As much as I believe in Sasquatch , this guy is a hypocrite.

• Defiant July 27, 2015 at 8:31 am - Reply

He owes proof because HE came to the media with the report.

7. ReformedII July 25, 2015 at 3:42 pm - Reply

I think we all know why he is a FORMER state trooper 🙂 !

8. bruce July 25, 2015 at 4:44 pm - Reply

Why doesn’t he wear a go pro camera or the type the police wear? Then I might actually believe his tale.

9. Arcturus July 25, 2015 at 5:17 pm - Reply

“He look for something else.” What could that be? Attention? Relevancy? His marbles?

10. Del Cross July 25, 2015 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Help prove they are real and you will help protect them.

11. Chemical columnist July 25, 2015 at 6:34 pm - Reply

I agree with alysa 100%

• Raone Delion July 27, 2015 at 10:53 am - Reply

I agree with Alyssa 100% , something similar happened to me and i have no proof but i know it’s real because i saw it with my own eyes in Broad daylight . In JUly 1996 i saw a Alien Space ship hovering over East Moriches Bay long Island New York, i know it’s real because i saw it with my own 2 eyes.

12. howard July 25, 2015 at 6:56 pm - Reply

Does anybody actually believe cops these days? These clowns make up charges, plant drugs on innocent people, and everyone of them are Darrin Wilson wanabees. They will shoot you at the drop of a hat. Violence junkies everyone, and those are their good points.

13. bruce II July 25, 2015 at 7:30 pm - Reply

Really? Doesn’t want to photograph them or call any attention to them? Then why the hell are you bringing this up? if you didn’t want any notoriety you would keep their existence secret. I think this guy is full of it.

• Raone Delion July 27, 2015 at 11:01 am - Reply

Well back in his day , no one believed Galileo that the Earth is not flat because he couldn’t provide proof ,right?

14. CRUZZER July 25, 2015 at 9:48 pm - Reply

As we always say on Facebook… “If you didn’t take pictures, It didn’t happen..”

15. OmegaLogos July 26, 2015 at 1:43 am - Reply

Can Cryptozoology News confirm that the name they were supplied with checks off against this official list of Washington State Troopers from 2009? …

http://lbloom.net/wsp09.html (2,345 employees)

It is as simple as control+ F key to do simple word search.

An update with a simple confirmation or denial would be greatly appreciated by those who visit this website.

Thank you for bringing us this story!

16. Static July 26, 2015 at 12:16 pm - Reply

I think the chances of my parent’s stories about the Tooth Fairy are much more credible than this pile of sasquatch poop.

– Static

17. James MacDougall July 26, 2015 at 2:34 pm - Reply

Cryptozoologists wonder why they have a hard time being taken seriously and then report this.

18. jay July 27, 2015 at 1:21 am - Reply

Nephilim.

19. Jasper July 27, 2015 at 6:19 am - Reply

He could film his encounters and post a new series of ‘Harry and the Hendersons’ !!

20. 5WarVeteran July 27, 2015 at 6:48 am - Reply

Anything is possible, even rare things like a politician speaking the truth. Why does it seem that people need to have their asses kicked by Sasquatch in order to believe they exist.

• mr. bullshit August 1, 2015 at 11:52 am - Reply

I have something to kick sasafrases ass from here to eternity I learned in the marines in Vietnam recon bring them on I want them to beat my ass

21. Jim Dandy July 27, 2015 at 7:35 am - Reply

Do these bigfoot creatures talk about that ‘sovereign citizen’ stuff and ‘redeeming the strawman’?? They are sighted in Ft. Leonard Wood (Louisiana), Florida and Washington – I wonder if they have family reunions.

22. John Carter July 27, 2015 at 8:17 am - Reply

I would like to ask all of the critics and hecklers posting here, why exactly this man’s story is so unbelievable?

Is it because you personally do not believe these creatures to exist, therefore the story must be bunk??

The man said his purposes out there have nothing to do with proving or disproving the existence of these creatures. What is so hard to believe about that?

• beachhopper December 1, 2015 at 9:05 am - Reply

It’s hard to believe this story in particular because the guy apparently reported it himself. Why did he report it if he doesn’t even want to bother with getting any evidence out of ‘respect’. Well, why bring it up? Why tell a half tale to a crypto page when you’re not wanting to prove or disprove, and have too much respect for the creatures? WTH? It makes no sense whatsoever. I think I’ll take this story for what it’s worth….and for the record, it’s worth nothing, it’s just a story.

23. Defiant July 27, 2015 at 8:29 am - Reply

He wishes to “keep to himself” which explains why he contacted this organization to be interviewed for the story? LOL! Why not provide ONE picture, if you already decided to reach out to the media?

ANOTHER BS story…

24. Leo July 27, 2015 at 9:05 am - Reply

Really !, this cop protects the cro mags privacy by no taking pics. This has got to be the most ridiculous cop ever. Everybody knows cops shoot anything and everything that looks easy. So why not shoot some pics.

Cause it’s BS.

25. Jim Morgan July 27, 2015 at 10:17 am - Reply

Silly comments aside, these creatures are very real. There are 1000’s of reports from Florida to British Columbia written by farmers, police, part rangers, loggers, campers, fisherman, and everyone else. There are also many recordings of their speech patterns much of which does sound like native American or Japanese.

Don’t get your information from TV. Do some research. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll find. Start here: BFRO.

26. Synickel July 27, 2015 at 10:52 am - Reply

Sure, he wants to get with you and tell you all about these creatures, but he doesn’t want to bother them by taking their pictures or gathering physical evidence. What? A camera click is going to upset their day? All evidence, or rather lack of, points to attention-getting scam.

27. Bigfoot with internets July 27, 2015 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Leave them things alone ppl…They don’t want to have any part in that plastic trash bag you call civilization. They have everything they need in the woods and thank goodness there are good hearted ppl like the trooper that befriend them and help them along with some decent snacks…good for him……PS….Don’t forget to pack ample amounts of M&M’s and beef jerky on your next camping trip…you can never have enough of these out there.

28. Chupacabra July 27, 2015 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Feed me!

29. rattleler July 28, 2015 at 6:32 am - Reply

I call bullsht on this story, a cop whose trained to gather evidence never took a picture, no video dash cam shots or even trail cam picks from the feeding location???? There is nothing verifiable to this guys story. NO ONE has anything clearly legible to view but there are a lot of sightings across the globe. In todays world of public surveillance the trooper doesnt have any photo evidence of his claims, that spells complete bullsht to me.

30. LivingWithBigfoot July 30, 2015 at 10:06 am - Reply

Unlikely. I think it possible to feed them and even get close to them if they want to be seen. My experiences with a family of Bigfoot was that the younglings would get very close to me when I was a child but they still hid behind tress leaving just their shoulders and hips exposed.
    Feeding could happen but identifying a language is extremely unlikely. Also, let’s see some pics! That close of a range on an predictable schedule and he doesn’t take any pics? Come-on!

31. mr. bullshit August 1, 2015 at 11:39 am - Reply

the bull shit sure is deep in here

32. joanJet August 13, 2015 at 7:46 am - Reply

haters gonna hate

33. coccococco September 8, 2015 at 4:31 am - Reply

this is bullshit…

34. Rotem September 9, 2015 at 8:49 am - Reply

According to new report by Cryptozoology News, a former state trooper as become quite friendly with a clan (gaggle?

35. Ghufran September 11, 2015 at 7:38 am - Reply

36. creeman October 16, 2015 at 1:15 pm - Reply

I know this state trooper. He has cree relatives. Some of our previous tribe has traded with the Seatco’s. Yes they are nothing more than a old primitive native American tribe. You can find out more if you just do your research. Believe what you want. This state trooper is a tribal Shadow Walker. He has been blessed by their trust and presence. He also served his country with honor. He wants to protect these people and will never tell you more. Be grateful he has educated you on the Seatco’s.

• lu December 7, 2015 at 8:16 am - Reply

In a word….horsefeathers. These are inter dimensional beings, that visit, then return thru portals. In spite of the powers that be, trying to convince people otherwise.

• A privvy fellow. January 4, 2016 at 7:59 am - Reply

Oh come on.

37. anon October 18, 2015 at 4:43 am - Reply

another ‘fireside’ report from an American in Gray’s Harbor, WA, his native family always left food for them, which they appreciate.

38. Jerry John November 27, 2015 at 10:53 am - Reply

Some believe in God. Seen him before? FAITH
    Things exist, regardless of your foul mouth !ignorant.
    We didn’t land on the moon. Retarded.
    That tv and telephone thing is evil, and will never catch on. Old.
    I didn’t see it, so it didn’t happen. Stupid and ignorant.
    Flash ! The tree does make a noise in the woods, even if there is no one to hear it fall. Lack of education.

39. lu December 7, 2015 at 8:13 am - Reply

As soon as i read ‘state trooper’….former, current, doesnt matter….LE is LE, and it’s time to stop right there. Think ‘disinformation agent’. These are not ‘primitive native americans’. Baloney. As for them being five hundred pounds, that would take an enormous meat based diet to maintain if they are hominids. Or, if they are herbivores it would takes pounds and pounds and pounds of constantly eating leaves bark buds . they would be foraging all day, every day, to maintain a five hundred pound frame. Are they ‘friendly’ with a two hundred pound human? No. Don’t believe that for one second. A five hundred pound creature would look at him and think one thing: FOOD. These are not hominids. They are interdimensional, they come and exit thru portals. We have 24 dimensions around us. And as Hawking has tried to teach, many creatures have the ability to go back and forth, though humans can’t .Read and learn……in spite of the western government trying to stop you.

40. allie December 18, 2015 at 6:30 pm - Reply

interesting, actually hominins were migrating out of Africa and Eurasia from Ancient times, from the description of the creatures hairy ,6 to 7 feet tall, females slightly smaller, they fit the description of Neanderthals which were intelligent for pre-modern hominin. perhaps an offshoot from the evolutionary lines some kind of mutation which does happen occasionally. perhaps the witnesses might consider calling a university? they might locate an anthropologist and ask him/her some questions? photo’s would really help. everyone has a phone nowadays right?

41. A privvy fellow. January 4, 2016 at 7:57 am - Reply

How disrespectful some people are.
    It is not rocket science to understand why he doesn’t want to start taking photographs, or do other things.
    These are very clever creatures who have become comfortable with him, because they have learned to TRUST him.
    Why should he want to break that trust?

Besides if he is a law enforcement officer I am very much inclined to believe him.

42. Jerry January 15, 2016 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Sorry folks but I couldn’t help myself for this, but after reading he leaves jerky out for them, first thing that came to mind was those messing with sasquatch commercials for beef jerky…lol…sorry! 🙂

43. Amethyst Angel January 18, 2016 at 12:37 am - Reply

I can understand the reason not to want to take pictures but Picking up a Leftover or Fur/Hair and get It analysed may Protect them considering humans destroy everything It may make people aware they can’t just bulldoze an area.

44. Ron January 26, 2016 at 11:05 am - Reply

Wow! Some of you people are pretty hard on this ex-police officer. I understand why he contacted this website; why cant you? He’s simply telling us “uncertain ones” that He KNOWS bigfoot IS REAL. He has regular contact with them! He is also telling us, They are family oriented and wont harm you, should you accidentally come upon one! So knowing that as a fact, you can now be nice and put your rifle away! Obviously, we are more violent than they are! He ought to know, right? …and now we ALL know! Pass it on… Have a nice day!

• Zelco Munye` May 9, 2016 at 1:51 pm - Reply

These things aren’t friendly in general…and don’t seem to have a great fondness for humans. Listen to the podcasts, especially the episode called The Battle of Honobia. I think it’s episode 10 or 11. There’s no proof because they bury or hide their dead. These are intelligent creatures that can be very dangerous.

45. Zelco Munye` May 9, 2016 at 1:41 pm - Reply

If I were the trooper, I would steer clear of them. They aren’t the friendly forest hippies that you can sit down and sing Kumbaya with like some would have you to think. These things are known for stalking humans and trying to lure them into traps. They can be very aggressive and extremely territorial. They are rarely alone and known to hunt in groups. They are omnivorous and it isn’t a stretch to conclude that a hungry group might see you as the next meal. Hopefully you can’t get chowed down on by something you deny exists oh wise and all-knowing skeptics.

46. Steven Spires Jr. May 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Hi, Cryptozoology News, I was fascinated by this story. In an email id like to hear more about this story and any other stories like this. Also if possible, I would like to meet this man. Ive been fascinated by Sasquatch/Bigfoot for years, and have always wanted to glimpse a sight of this magnificent creature.
    Thanks.
    (I know this is probably random and you may think im crazy, but before i hit the age of 50 I have to see one.)

47. Zabo June 5, 2016 at 8:49 am - Reply

You know the people who say that the Sasquatch communicate with them through mind speak I just got one question for those types. How do the Sasquatch know what type of language to use when mind speaking? Who’s to say that a Japanese speaking group isn’t out there looking for Sasquatch evidence. The Sasquatch wouldn’t know to speak Japanese to those field researchers. Love to hear the Woo-Woo clans response to this question! I just don’t and probably never will buy into that mind speak theory of communication with field researchers. Doctor Timorhy Johnson is one of those mind speak people!

48. Nick V June 27, 2016 at 3:14 am - Reply

Yes, I know this sounds crazy but I believe I have translated the samurai chatter that Scott Nelson transcribed into 20 lines of text.

Using English, patterns, common sense, and some precedents set by ascot Nelson’s study of the Sierra Sounds recorded by Ron Morehead and Al Berry, I have reason to belief I at least partly correctly translated all the transcribed sounds made by Sasquatch.

Yes, the BI gfoot is speaking English and he is very threatening and aggressive. I asked Ron questions that only he would know and based on his answers I am now confident in my translation work.

I am not saying I’m right, but any test I use to prove myself wrong only show that the chance that I’m wrong is very low. I have tons to say about my work that I learned from the things they say, and I’m looking for one or more individuals interested I belong me continue my study.

Here is some of the translations: (Keep in mind I did not guess, or use beliefs, or any influence besides patterns, precedents, and common Englush to create my conclusions.) I have been speaking with Ron Morehead.

0:20.21 NA GÖ KÜ STEP GÄ KÜ BLEM
    – “Now go you, step on the road.”
    0:21.25 Ü KÜ DZJÄ
    – “You, the humans.”

(DZJÄ means humans.)

0:32.95 PLEN DÜTSJ TISJ
    – “Plenty of us here.”

1:13.77 Ä LÄF
    – “I laugh.”

Contact me for questions or inquiries, I’d love your opinion or insight!

Nick V.
    sasquatchspeaker@gmail.com

49. Sally Blancli July 10, 2016 at 11:26 am - Reply

If he wanted to keep it a secret and to himself then why is he doing an interview?

Once again,

No pictures = total bullshit.

Especially considering the type of encounters this guy is claiming to have.

50. Jeff January 19, 2017 at 11:28 pm - Reply

I have a brother who lives near Anaconda, Montana from June- October, 2016 had a big foot communicate with clap/woof sound in a three set pattern. This happened one day in June for several hours, this was his first time and it lasted for about 4 hours into the night. The following three days other incidents took place with knocking noises and more clapping and woof sounds and one rock throwing incident that hit their vehicle. Over these months he decided to try to feed it with first apples, oranges, bananas. It first only tried two apples but only taking a bite of half of two apples. And leaving them exactly back where they were, then over the next few days eat more apples. Wouldn’t eat the bananas until they were really ripe. The oranges only one was bitten. Later he also added a whole chicken more apples, pears, cookies several boxes, almonds. All were eaten, the whole chicken had a string around the base of the legs this was left behind like it removed it before taking. This went on for several weeks so he decided to purchase a game camera and leave more food hoping to capture a photo but first they are so smart they must be able to see the infrared because it moved the camera upward away from the food before taking the food. Eventually he did capture a motion type/photo of a reddish brown hairy creature of its arm, shoulder, neck as it seems to be moving at a very fast pace with this camera in motion mode. This one was not the one he saw earlier, he did see a black hair creature that had a shinny clean hairy coat that ran across the dirt road in front of him and his two dogs earlier and was the reason why he started leaving food out at the end the dirt road. This is a true story for you non – believers……