Connect with us

News

Reptilian Humanoid Shows Up to Texan’s Home

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — A man in Texas says he was startled when a reptilian creature allegedly entered his grandmother’s home located in the southernmost tip of Texas.

file0002016396529

The man submitting the report, a 23-year-old Brownsville student who provided his full name but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that he was in the living room having dinner when the creature partially showed up.

“I watching TV while eating a bowl of noodles,” he said about the 2003 encounter. He was 11 years old at the time of the incident. “No one was home because everyone but me went to church that night,” he added.

He maintains that as he sat there, he “kept feeling this presence” inside the house.

“I had the kitchen light turn on and the hallway along with the rest of the home was dark. The darkest area was the hallway.”

Suddenly, he says, he saw a hand wrapping its fingers around the corner.

“I saw it and closed my eyes and shook my head, only to see its hand still holding on to that corner.”

He described the purported creature as being reptilian in nature, of a “blackish color” and “covered in scales”.

“The finger tip nails looked almost like the ones from the alien from the movie ‘Signs’ when Mel Gibson goes to look at the bottom of the door to see what was on the other side, only to see something try to scratch him like that but also darkish black,” said the Texan.

The student, who claims the hand remained there for about five minutes, says he felt so much fear that he chose to get out of the residence.

“I waited for my family to come home to tell them what I witnessed,” he said. “My family kinda mocked me, and told me it was a demon messing with me for not going to church. I havent seen it since, but the vibe I get when I’m at my grandmother’s alone is still there. I do believe it was some type of reptilian, and I didn’t have any friends in that neighborhood, so it wasn’t a prank. No one was in that home but that thing and me.”

In 2002, a girl in Virginia claimed to have seen a similar creature while camping at the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Page County. She stated that the animal looked like “the mix of a horse and a Komodo dragon” with a “dark gray-brown color”.

Last April, a motorist in Florida took a photograph of what he called a being with “heavy eyelids” and “weird scaly protrusions” driving a vehicle in front of him.

Back in February, a woman told Cryptozoology News that her Native American grandparents had encountered an unidentified reptile-like creature while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas in 1920.

Last month, a New Jersey woman claimed that a “reptilian” humanoid had entered her house and taken her watch with a “circular energy” tool.

Some paranormal researchers believe in the existence of a race of snake-like underground creatures. Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving these humanoids taking over planet Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are meticulously involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world, as they also believe that they are capable of  “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

Brownsville sits on the bank of Rio Grande, north of Mexico. The Texan city is reported as having one of the highest poverty levels in the country. Just yesterday, police began seeking the public’s help trying to identify a man who was caught on camera earlier this month stealing a wheelchair from a resident’s home.

The area is also considered to be one with the cleanest air levels in the country.

Latest posts by Cryptozoology News (see all)

Continue Reading
6 Comments

6 Comments

1. daniel clavette

June 16, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Wow that is truly great sighty of reptilian humanoid that happen many years ago at his child hood.

2. ash

June 17, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Wolves in sheeps clothing. Quote Bible scripture when talking to police, believers in Yahushua citizenship is in Heaven as the scriptures say. Believers are sojourners on Earth with no system address. Believers are children of Yahveh Elohim.

No one is good, but Yah. Be seperate from the world, do not be a card carrying member. All those cards are worthless. Name in all caps means dead corporate status. It is a beast name. Do you have a beast number?

Believers are at war with the enemy Satan who is called a serpent and the Fallen angels. Do not worship h i m or his beast system. The corporate system is pretending to be the authority, it is trying to commercialize people to move them, sell them. Revelations 19 mentions souls would be traded, and Peter mentions that through fiegned words men would make mechandise of you.

Yahushua Jesus does not want you to be dead commercial merchandise. Get out of the system. Live in a village. Windows ce.

• Tim

October 22, 2016 at 1:22 am

Yes ash! 100%. yeshua is the truth. that boy definitely encountered a demon… reptilian, demon WHATEVER they’re both the same thing. wolf in sheeps clothing is right

3. L. Clair

October 13, 2017 at 10:37 am

I’m in the brownsville area-can anyone find me the exact location of this home? Or at least, the general area?

4. julie

March 2, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Wolves in sheep’s clothing. They can shapeshift, pray to Yahushua it says have no agreement wit world, they come in human form seeking hot rich bodies to sacrifice and then imitate, those famous people on YouTube with slit eyes they were human before! They attempted to switch me attempted to get me to be charged, attempted to get me to agree to for you for us etc as an EXCHANGE using tricky language.

When they get someone they call their contacts and say I’m in the house or she’s no longer here. Once you know the coded language about talking about eating you as steak it is scary then you can figure out who is there and who was there.

Thank God if you are human and alive in this day in age. It is so bad that in a town there might be as few as 9 people who are alive. They are not allowed to switch children. They keep some women alive as sex slaves.

5. julie

March 2, 2018 at 9:04 pm

In some places it is not so bad, but it is bad to go in the middle of nowhere because they could find you easily rely on Yahushua Jesus because He is the only way leaving family behind and following the Cross, the Bible writes about them that they even came after His flock, I send you as sheep amongst wolves. They know you are still there if you proclaim Him.. It is His Spirit leading.

Some reptilians protect humans I believe

There are two ways to switch someone a switch is where they replace the human with the lizard, there are aliens that will remove the soul from the body and control that persons body so there would be almost no physical evidence.

I believe that the grey aliens do protect humans but they have to be a certain calibre I.e. evidence of goodwill in their lives but but they have their own alien hybridization program and agenda.

I was told I normally don’t talk to my food by a reptilian.

I have suffered to get this information I would not agree to be replaced and I would not make any verbal agreements.

I love Yahushua Jesus.