Pennsylvania Researcher Captures Clear Picture of ‘Bigfoot’

Posted on Jun 30 2015 - 11:06pm by Cryptozoology News

Pittsburgh — A Pennsylvania Bigfoot investigator released a picture Tuesday that shows a clear face of a big-eyed monkey-like animal in the southwestern part of the state.

YouTuber Dr Squatch, of Allegheny County, reportedly obtained the images from a 21-minute-long video he took back in May.

“I found the big fella in multiple dens,” he said about last month’s video. “I was crawling on my hands and knees!”

The video shows the researcher walking in an undisclosed wooded area. The alleged animal shows up behind a pile of thick vegetation and dried branches at the 10:10 minute-mark.

Dr Squatch says that even though he noticed the animal and its hiding place right away, it wasn’t until later that he figured how to get a better image of the elusive creature.

“I found a site that helped me filter these pics better. I’m still learning how to use the program,” he said about the phone app. “My niece found it, it’s called Aviary.”

He says he included the original video to demonstrate that the filtered image hasn’t been doctored.

The picture shows the hairless face of what appears to be a primate. It has a pair of two bright eyes that come up clearer as Dr Squatch uses different image filters.

“This creature was sitting back, in the shade, his eyes were there. No doctoring took place, you can see the original picture. I focused in on the skin on the face, and you can clearly see blemishes, scars and pores!”

The YouTuber, who has been using the video-sharing website to present his Bigfoot findings since early this year, says this is only “the first round”, as he claims he has plenty of new pictures to come.

Allegheny County has a population of over a million and Dr Squatch says it’s “the number one county in the world for Bigfoot reports according to the BFRO”.

It is not yet clear whether the alleged primate in the photograph could actually be the face of a mountain lion.

1. Dr. Obvious July 1, 2015 at 6:38 am - Reply

Really? Why is it no one can hold a camera steady and get a decent shot of something? I got motion sickness watching that mess and I never could get a look at anything.

• joe July 2, 2015 at 8:51 am - Reply

I agree….Theres no reason why he couldnt keep his hands still like the rest of the video.what a coincidence when he shoots the close up of whatever it is his hands shaking violently….please!

• DR SQUATCH July 2, 2015 at 4:23 pm - Reply

It was still long enough to get this shot, and that’s all that matters, don’t be a douchebag!

• Josh July 2, 2015 at 6:46 pm - Reply

The closer you zoom, the more shake you will see. Ontop of knowing there is a Sasquatch looking back at you. You people that sit at home have no idea what a adrenaline rush is? Hunters get it before the shot, It causes you to shake alot of times missing the shot. So yeah that is why alot of Sasquatch footage is shakey, zoom equals shake when hand held cam

• Pen15inURbooty July 3, 2015 at 2:00 am - Reply

So, you wouldn’t be shaking ridiculously bad if you saw one in person? I’ve been out in the woods, and seen cool things that I’ve tried to get pictures of, and it’s hard sometimes… You gotta be quick, steady and worry about lighting.

• Rick July 27, 2015 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Dr. Obvious, thanks for stating the obvious! Agree with you 100%! This guy is a fraud! Had a shot of something and then proceeds to move the camera all over the place, had better shots for the tree trunks! What a joke!

2. PAResearcher July 2, 2015 at 6:59 am - Reply

As a field investigator and amateur photographer, I strongly suggest that whoever is providing the video evidence invest in a field tripod or else risk being ridiculed for providing shoddy quality video. I own a HD quality video camcorder and I do know that the slightest movement by the photographer is amplified in the video, which is why I invested in a sports/hunting field tripod. If the expense is an issue, then I strongly suggest that the videographer lean against a tree to stabilize the camera. As for the image in the video being that of an alleged bigfoot creature, that will take further review using lab equipment to stabilize and enhance the current image. Based on the quality of this video, we have no clear evidence available.

3. david July 2, 2015 at 8:17 am - Reply

that information, especially the white of the eye just was not in that video. And it’s a dead fall not a cave holding an 8 foot creature.

• Josh July 2, 2015 at 6:42 pm - Reply

I may agree with the eyes, but no one says it is 8 ft , that is a misconception everyone thinks every Sasquatch is 8ft plus. Well babies and Juvenilles as well as full grown. Some are 6-8 ft. Second, yes they are masters of the Forest they can bend their bodies and hide BEHIND alot of things, Most the time honestly we could walk within 5 ft of these critters and not see them. We just arent that great at observing, especially in the Woods.

4. Jeff July 2, 2015 at 9:37 am - Reply

People take pictures of things they think are Sasquatch. Just need to go back take a second picture to see if there is something there . This still well not say it was a Sasquatch but you well know if something was there and moved on.

5. John July 2, 2015 at 9:58 am - Reply

BUNK….”Y” markers??? more like natural growth and some fallen dead wood…CLAIMING that blue bags found under brush to be “impossible” shows utter stupidity!! I find human trash deeper in woodland areas than this fool does….he is right next to a road and obvious construction of some sort…This man is obviously obsessed to the point that he sees “evidence” in everything….WHERE was the picture promised of Bigfoot by the way….misleading header !!

6. Michael July 2, 2015 at 3:56 pm - Reply

COMPLETE LOAD OF CRAP!!!! Leaners, hangers, “Y” braches…. You can hear cars in the background…. Those “blue” bags ate oddly without product names, U guess BF doesn’t do endorsement deals. Came on this by accident and it will be the last time…

7. DR SQUATCH July 2, 2015 at 4:20 pm - Reply

DR SQUATCH HERE, THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I HAVE A TRI-POD, I WAS CRAWLING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, NOT POSSIBLE TO CARRY IT WHERE I WENT THAT DAY….AND “DR OBVIOUS” WHERE’S YOUR EVIDENCE?
    DAVID, YOU MUST BE IN SERIOUS DENIAL!

• Justan American July 25, 2015 at 10:45 am - Reply

I agree with you sir. The issue with most of those posting negative comments here is if you were go to their residence their mom would answer the door and tell you they are in the basement watching Family Guy..

8. Ted Eng July 31, 2015 at 5:56 am - Reply

I’m a bit puzzled by the comment, “Allegheny County… the number one county in the world for Bigfoot reports according to the BFRO.” In consulting the BFRO page, Allegheny County seems far from #1.

9. Michael Shaw July 30, 2016 at 9:37 pm - Reply

Shake the camera little more. Maybe the purported big foot image will come in clearer.