Connect with us

Media

Ohio Man Encounters and Photographs Multiple ‘Bigfoot Creatures’

HOWLAND, Ohio — A man in Trumbull County says he was able to take two pictures of a group of “Bigfoots”.

The man releasing the pictures, a 45-year-old union plumber who provided his full name but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the event took place last March during a hike in the snowy woods with his dog.

“It was around noon, me and my dog had been in the woods for about half hour,” he said. “Then, the dog started to raise her head straight up in the air and she was taking deep breaths.”

Reportedly, as the dog picked up the scent, her owner was guided to the sighting spot.

“She was scared. Marching forward through the snow, I see movement ahead on the other side of the creek around and near a fallen tree.”

That’s when the eyewitness claims he noticed the four creatures next to a fallen tree by a creek.

“There was one sitting, looking at me. There was a big one leaning out of what I believe is a shelter they made out of the root of the tree. I also saw what looked like two more crouching on the back side of the root,” he explained. “They were dark brown, almost black color. I’m 6’4″ and I knew they were a lot bigger than me.”

He says that, after comforting his dog and trying not to keep eye contact with the animals, he managed to capture a pair of photographs.

“I paused a few seconds, then I raised up with my left hand and when I heard my phone click, I held it for a second I then got up without looking over at them.”

The photographs, taken with an iPhone5 “no more than 10 seconds apart”,  show a dark gorilla-like silhouette seemingly sitting on a tree root in the center of the snowy landscape. No other shapes were immediately noticeable in the picture.

The alleged Bigfoot creatures sit on top of the tree root.

The alleged Bigfoot creatures sit on top of the tree root

The man shared a zoomed in version of the original photograph in order to enhance details.

The man shared a zoomed version of the original photograph in order to enhance the details of the claimed animal

“Look to the far right of the first picture to the right side of the black tree. Note his legs are weird but there is a tree laying down just in front of him that has snow on it.”

The man said he was watching the creatures for about one minute before storming out of the woods as he felt the fear taking over.

“I didn’t even follow the tracks I made getting to the area. I totally made a b-line to get out,” he says.

12 days later, he claims, he went back to the area in order to investigate, and was able to gather additional photographs of the same spot. Not surprisingly, he says, the root trees were now empty.

“After the snow melt nothing in the pics, but note where the one was sitting, there is nothing there.”

ohio bigfoot howland 3

The plumber says this is the exact spot where the creatures were hanging out just 12 days earlier

“I have probably shown close to 30 people my pictures and I’d say over 20 believe me, others have said that it’s raccoons, a bear den, and someone’s pet monkey got loose. A few don’t see anything.”

But the plumber, who says this was “the most frightening day” of his life, says that he is sure that what he saw that afternoon were clearly Bigfoot creatures.

“They didn’t harm me or chase me but you never know. I’m not gonna argue, I just know people need to know these things are out there. It’s been almost three months and there hasn’t been one day go by that I don’t zoom in or look at these pictures,” he said.

And apparently, the Howland man is not the only one to have seen the purported creatures in the Buckeye State. In late May, two hikers claimed to have seen a similar animal on a field in Canfield, just 15 miles south of the plumber’s reported sighting location.

“They are here in this area and they are real. I know 100%,” said the man.

Continue Reading
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Bob Gimlin

June 9, 2015 at 12:10 am

As usual i can`t see jack

• Rob

June 22, 2015 at 9:19 am

Trolls can’t see them. That’s why!

• SteveR

April 15, 2017 at 3:43 pm

It would help if they circled what are supposed to be the sasquatches.

2. Nicole

June 10, 2015 at 6:43 pm

I’m from Howland. What area was this sighting in

3. Jami king

June 11, 2015 at 1:56 pm

This sounds very similar to what happened to my wife and I about five years ago at Shenago in Pennsylvania. We had a Bigfoot encounter that changed the way we look at the woods. I live about ten miles from Howland, Ohio so this story and the Candield, Ohio story have me pumped. I now interview people in Mercer and Trumbull county who’ve has Bigfoot encounteres. I’d love to interview this guy and follow up with a story for your news feed.

4. Tracey myers

November 11, 2015 at 8:45 pm

I think this plumber has he priorities really messed up! I hope you find your Bigfoot. Thomas myers you have way to much time on your hands. Really sad.

• Annie chirashi

February 1, 2017 at 9:17 pm

So a man out walking his dog,enjoying nature, who just so happens to bump into something unusual has something wrong with him? Really? Check your priorities lady, so quick to point the finger at others not realising its you who is sad. Get a life. Ok

• Tracey

May 21, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Oh Annie I do have a life. You see I’m busy working my tail off so he can look for Bigfoot!! Walk in my shoes sweetheart

5. Bob Moore

January 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Who knows…..most of us want to believe it but, with all the deer hunters out there, why hasnt someone bagged one yet? Plus, nobody has found one dead or the skeletal remains. And also, why is it that every picture or video of this thing is completely blurred, unfocused or whatever. I think most of them videos, you can see the Walmart tag on the back of the costume……like I said,….who knows?

• Keshia

February 7, 2018 at 10:34 pm

A college professor in Athens County found a Bear leg but it looks human with claws on the feet He shows its to his class in Ohio university in Athens He said he’s not sure if it’s a bigfoot leg.

Here’s the Article http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_article.asp?id=390 Ps he says it’s a Bear leg cause he doesn’t want to be presumed Crazy probably

• Keshia

February 7, 2018 at 10:42 pm

Well actually I might be wrong it probably Bear Leg Who knows

6. Bamafunnies

April 4, 2017 at 10:09 pm

……..Bigfoot laid on me………

7. SteveR

April 15, 2017 at 2:17 pm

The photo with the supposed bigfoot creatures is fuzzy, and the photo taken 12 days later at the same spot is crystal clear.

I have used an iPhone 5. It easily takes great photos on par with the photo of the scene 12 days later.

Sorry, but this smells questionable. I’m leaning toward hoax.

8. Masterrroleo

May 10, 2017 at 11:14 pm

not hoax. you the grease monkey!