Connect with us

News

Minnesota Man Says Bigfoot-Like Animal Chased Him

NORTHFIELD, Minn. — A resident of Rice County claims he was chased by bipedal creature.

bigfoot, minnesota

Richard Brown, a 46-year-old cashier from Northfield, told Cryptozoology News that he was jogging last Monday when the alleged creature showed up.

“I saw it and chased me for two minutes until I got out of the woods,” the Minnesota man said.

Brown described the creature as a 4-feet-tall biped with brown hair, teeth and claws.

“It was about 350 or 400 pounds. It also had a very load roar, like a bear.”

The man says he has never seen anything like it before.

Northfield, located in Dakota and Rice Counties, has a population of 20,000.

Continue Reading
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Shawn

December 27, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Is there a way to contact Richard Brown? I am a Minnesota investigator for the BFRO and I would like to discuss the experience with him.

2. jonny

December 27, 2016 at 1:57 pm

hnnn . ver starnge

3. Branchelle

December 29, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Aww,c`mon.

4. Tim

December 31, 2016 at 3:20 am

maybe it “road” like a bear because it was one? if not, very intriguing. the “claws” & the height sounds bearish though… & the weight sounds WAY off for an alleged BF of that height… usually adults weigh that & more so idk..

• Tim

January 16, 2017 at 11:53 am

I meant roared, not road.

5. Roger

January 12, 2017 at 10:37 am

Interesting, I’m from northfield and I’ve heard of things like this happening in the area before

6. Walt

March 9, 2017 at 6:01 am

Roger, could you possibly go into a little detail with you hearing things like this happening, I live in Duluth, and the same things have been talked about just North East on the outskirts of Duluth heading towards Two Harbors also.

• Rob

November 14, 2017 at 12:10 am

Hey, I’m in Duluth and have been roared at and have had some good encounters around Duluth. We should connect and chat Sasquatch.