Florida Man Claims Spotting Reptilian Humanoid inside Vehicle, Takes Pictures

Posted on Apr 29 2015 - 5:11pm by Cryptozoology News

Fla. — A motorist in Florida believes he captured the images of a “reptilian alien” who he says was driving a vehicle ahead of him.

The man, who didn’t provide a name, says he was able to snatch a few photographs of the “entity”, which was maneuvering a Kia Spectra last February.

“The rearview mirror, I think, has a reptilian staring back at my camera as I take a pic from my car,” the man reported to MUFON. “I was taking a picture of the huge monster logo decal which I had heard in the news a woman claiming it was a –religious– symbol. They were goofing on the woman in the story on the Howard Stern show. It made me think that lady wasn’t so crazy.”

The series of images show the dark sedan at a stop light somewhere in Florida. The photographer also added an edited picture of a “closeup” of the “alien” face.

“I isolated it and brightened it with contrast for added clarity. I outlined the facial features.”

alien face reptile florida

The “creature’s face”, he adds, contains a pair of eyes with “heavy eyelids” and “weird scaly protrusions” in the middle of the forehead.

The man believes an "alien" was driving this vehicle. Credit: MUFON

An edited photograph shows what the man believes to be an “alien” driving the vehicle. Credit: MUFON

“The folds of skin are in the right places for the eyelids. The right eye reminds me of my cat’s eyes in certain lighting. Also I believe I see a glassy highlight of white light reflection on the lower part of the same eyeball,” he explained. “The eyes and pupils are where I would expect them to be, since they are looking at my hand outside my window holding up my camera.”

And, he says, the “alien” appears to be “frowning”.

“The mouth turned downward and the forehead area looking twisted from stress.”

In 2014, a Bigfoot enthusiast recorded on video what she believed to be a “Bigfoot” creature with a “cloaking” ability. Critics of the footage argued that such “cloaking ability” could be the result of a few moving branches creating an optical illusion when disturbed by a small animal walking by.

The Gestalt effect is the capability of the human brain to generate whole forms when grouping similar objects together. This principle maintains that the human mind considers objects in their entirety before, or in parallel with, perception of their individual parts, suggesting the whole is other than the sum of its parts.

Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving snake-like alien humanoids that have taken over the Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world. They also believe that the “aliens” involved in the “hostile” taking of the planet are capable of  “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

Last month, a man in Connecticut claimed that a large family of “alien” creatures was living on the trees of his backyard.

In February, a South African woman said that a snake-like creature was living inside her body.

In 2002, a girl reportedly saw a bipedal reptilian creature while camping in northern Virginia. She stated that the unidentified animal looked like “the mix of a horse and a Komodo dragon”.

1. Mary Katherine April 30, 2015 at 8:00 am - Reply

I love to go to Florida and down on the Gulf a Mexico but I believe from now on, I’m going to stay out of Florida and the beach this year. I have my own problems at the North Alabama. Just kidding.. How is a good time to go bird watching, and play doodlebug. How you play Doodlebug as a kid while we were going down the road, if you see a Volkswagen one of us would yell Doodlebug when we would see one. Then you get to punch the ones that did not say it in the shoulder. Crazy game and hurt too, but it might get more people be more aware what and who is coming by.. Most definitely do not want that game started up again.

• Mary Katherine April 30, 2015 at 8:03 am - Reply

Sorry just woke you.. Forgive the typos.

2. Joe Ramsey May 1, 2015 at 7:03 am - Reply

His Reptilian looks a LOT like one of my dogs.

3. Marshall Cypress May 1, 2015 at 7:40 am - Reply

Really?

why was this being reported by anyone.

compression artifacts in a jpg do not make an “alien”.

4. Austin May 1, 2015 at 8:29 am - Reply

SERIOUSLY??? “Edited” photograph? That is one of the worst cartoons I’ve seen in a long time.

• Mathus May 27, 2015 at 2:33 pm - Reply

I think you’re confused. The ‘cartoon’ you’re talking about is the outline that;s supposed to clarify the image. The actual photo of the alien is the Monster logo.

I could see why you might think that that was supposed to be the actual photo though, because the un-enhanced version has nothing in it. Literally nothing.

5. op instagram May 1, 2015 at 3:55 pm - Reply

I’m the one who took the photo. Here is a link to the instagram account I created with more photos and details: https://instagram.com/reptilianithink/

• Dev. June 1, 2015 at 4:42 pm - Reply

I can’t see anything on that “reptilian” photo. Too dark.

6. Rev Elations May 2, 2015 at 2:08 am - Reply

How anybody can see anything in this image is the greatest mystery … move along .. nothing to see here.

7. Santos May 4, 2015 at 2:30 pm - Reply

This is my favorite website. Better writers than the o****.

8. Josh May 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm - Reply

You know, the entire state of Florida should be forcefully sterilized for the good of the gene pool. I think humanity would really benefit from so much god damn stupidity being trapped in the current generation, unable to breed.

Let’s make this happen!

9. daniel clavette May 9, 2015 at 8:56 pm - Reply

The picture of reptilian humanoid look like alien type humanoids and i hope that to see more picture. and also that it is cool sigtings as well. that happen many years as well.

10. kfreed May 11, 2015 at 3:34 am - Reply

Conspiracy theories/old hat: “The Reptilian Elite”

Get a life.

11. Dechu May 21, 2015 at 9:49 pm - Reply

I was in Utah around December in the mountains hiking and from a distance there was this big alien creature knocking down trees and going on a rampage!

12. Dave June 15, 2015 at 12:31 pm - Reply

Any one else find it funny that there is a monster sticker on the back window? In fact that’s the only “monster” in this pic

13. ash June 17, 2015 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Wolves in sheeps clothing are mentioned in the Bible.

Do not let anyone do anything for YOU. Do not agree to switch. Do not agree to have your hard drive replaced.

Yahushua said that He loves His little children and not to fear.

They can do nothing to humans without permission. Do not get all scared if someone says something bad will happen. Trust in Yahushua Jesus. Fear The Father in Heaven.

Do not give them permission.

14. amy b July 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm - Reply

The same “face” is in the other area (to the left) of the face you outlined. Seeing things dude.

15. Diana September 2, 2015 at 8:37 pm - Reply

Discovered something strange in the “Monster” photo. Click on the image to enlarge please. I see a lot of evil faces in the photo. Very strange, they look like lost souls. Take a look and please keep an open mind.

• Tiercel July 25, 2016 at 5:38 am - Reply

By ‘please keep an open mind’, you really mean – completely bypass common sense, reason & all faculties of critical thought? I don’t see a legion of ‘lost souls’ leering at me from the rear-view mirror. Just like I don’t see unicorns, goblins & faeries, in my garden.

Having an ‘open mind’ is okay. But does it have to be so ‘open’ that your brains fall out? Critical thinking & skepticism are a foil to gullibility & ignorance.

16. T December 21, 2015 at 1:00 am - Reply

I believe this 100%. I saw one behind me. I pulled up to a red light one night and would never have seen it but a car was coming the other way and the headlights shined right into the vehicle’s front window, allowing me to get a clear view in my rear view mirror. I saw the face clearly. Looked alot like this photo. It turned it’s face away when the light shined on it. It was driving a black SUV and had it’s headlights off. I was shocked but not afraid.

17. Crissy May 5, 2016 at 10:04 am - Reply

When i was young living in a small town in wv i was crossing the street to go to the corner market, a car pulled up to the stop sign and i swear the driver looked similar to this, i was maybe 10, my first thought was the devil is driving ,so naturally i made an abrupt turn, and ran all the way home. Everyone said it was my imagination.I know what i saw and it was not human.

18. FunkySonicO June 9, 2016 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Oh come one!!! Look at the first picture, so there’s no body? just a face?? And a tiny face?!? Look at the first transfer sticker, the “face” is the rear-view mirror of the car… lol.

19. Dianebrooks333@gmail.com Brooks September 7, 2016 at 10:26 pm - Reply

About 15 years ago I was at a red light and I looked over at their car next to me a man waved his hand in front of his face and then he was a lizard he looked like a character on a show I think called lost world called Sleestak he looked justice like that