Connect with us

Media

Florida Man Claims Spotting Reptilian Humanoid inside Vehicle, Takes Pictures

Fla. — A motorist in Florida believes he captured the images of a “reptilian alien” who he says was driving a vehicle ahead of him.

The man, who didn’t provide a name, says he was able to snatch a few photographs of the “entity”, which was maneuvering a Kia Spectra last February.

“The rearview mirror, I think, has a reptilian staring back at my camera as I take a pic from my car,” the man reported to MUFON. “I was taking a picture of the huge monster logo decal which I had heard in the news a woman claiming it was a –religious– symbol. They were goofing on the woman in the story on the Howard Stern show. It made me think that lady wasn’t so crazy.”

The series of images show the dark sedan at a stop light somewhere in Florida. The photographer also added an edited picture of a “closeup” of the “alien” face.

“I isolated it and brightened it with contrast for added clarity. I outlined the facial features.”

alien face reptile florida

The “creature’s face”, he adds, contains a pair of eyes with “heavy eyelids” and “weird scaly protrusions” in the middle of the forehead.

The man believes an "alien" was driving this vehicle. Credit: MUFON

An edited photograph shows what the man believes to be an “alien” driving the vehicle. Credit: MUFON

“The folds of skin are in the right places for the eyelids. The right eye reminds me of my cat’s eyes in certain lighting. Also I believe I see a glassy highlight of white light reflection on the lower part of the same eyeball,” he explained. “The eyes and pupils are where I would expect them to be, since they are looking at my hand outside my window holding up my camera.”

And, he says, the “alien” appears to be “frowning”.

“The mouth turned downward and the forehead area looking twisted from stress.”

In 2014, a Bigfoot enthusiast recorded on video what she believed to be a “Bigfoot” creature with a “cloaking” ability. Critics of the footage argued that such “cloaking ability” could be the result of a few moving branches creating an optical illusion when disturbed by a small animal walking by.

The Gestalt effect is the capability of the human brain to generate whole forms when grouping similar objects together. This principle maintains that the human mind considers objects in their entirety before, or in parallel with, perception of their individual parts, suggesting the whole is other than the sum of its parts.

Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving snake-like alien humanoids that have taken over the Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world. They also believe that the “aliens” involved in the “hostile” taking of the planet are capable of  “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

Last month, a man in Connecticut claimed that a large family of “alien” creatures was living on the trees of his backyard.

In February, a South African woman said that a snake-like creature was living inside her body.

In 2002, a girl reportedly saw a bipedal reptilian creature while camping in northern Virginia. She stated that the unidentified animal looked like “the mix of a horse and a Komodo dragon”.

Continue Reading
27 Comments

27 Comments

1. Mary Katherine

April 30, 2015 at 8:00 am

I love to go to Florida and down on the Gulf a Mexico but I believe from now on, I’m going to stay out of Florida and the beach this year. I have my own problems at the North Alabama. Just kidding.. How is a good time to go bird watching, and play doodlebug. How you play Doodlebug as a kid while we were going down the road, if you see a Volkswagen one of us would yell Doodlebug when we would see one. Then you get to punch the ones that did not say it in the shoulder. Crazy game and hurt too, but it might get more people be more aware what and who is coming by.. Most definitely do not want that game started up again.

• Mary Katherine

April 30, 2015 at 8:03 am

Sorry just woke you.. Forgive the typos.

2. Joe Ramsey

May 1, 2015 at 7:03 am

His Reptilian looks a LOT like one of my dogs.

3. Marshall Cypress

May 1, 2015 at 7:40 am

Really?

why was this being reported by anyone.

compression artifacts in a jpg do not make an “alien”.

4. Austin

May 1, 2015 at 8:29 am

SERIOUSLY??? “Edited” photograph? That is one of the worst cartoons I’ve seen in a long time.

• Mathus

May 27, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I think you’re confused. The ‘cartoon’ you’re talking about is the outline that;s supposed to clarify the image. The actual photo of the alien is the Monster logo.

I could see why you might think that that was supposed to be the actual photo though, because the un-enhanced version has nothing in it. Literally nothing.

5. op instagram

May 1, 2015 at 3:55 pm

I’m the one who took the photo. Here is a link to the instagram account I created with more photos and details: https://instagram.com/reptilianithink/

6. Rev Elations

May 2, 2015 at 2:08 am

How anybody can see anything in this image is the greatest mystery … move along .. nothing to see here.

7. Santos

May 4, 2015 at 2:30 pm

This is my favorite website. Better writers than the o****.

8. Josh

May 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm

You know, the entire state of Florida should be forcefully sterilized for the good of the gene pool. I think humanity would really benefit from so much god damn stupidity being trapped in the current generation, unable to breed.

Let’s make this happen!

9. daniel clavette

May 9, 2015 at 8:56 pm

The picture of reptilian humanoid look like alien type humanoids and i hope that to see more picture. and also that it is cool sigtings as well. that happen many years as well.

10. kfreed

May 11, 2015 at 3:34 am

Conspiracy theories/old hat: “The Reptilian Elite”

Get a life.

11. Dechu

May 21, 2015 at 9:49 pm

I was in Utah around December in the mountains hiking and from a distance there was this big alien creature knocking down trees and going on a rampage!

12. Dave

June 15, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Any one else find it funny that there is a monster sticker on the back window? In fact that’s the only “monster” in this pic

13. ash

June 17, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Wolves in sheeps clothing are mentioned in the Bible.

Do not let anyone do anything for YOU. Do not agree to switch. Do not agree to have your hard drive replaced.

Yahushua said that He loves His little children and not to fear.

They can do nothing to humans without permission. Do not get all scared if someone says something bad will happen. Trust in Yahushua Jesus. Fear The Father in Heaven.

Do not give them permission.

14. amy b

July 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm

The same “face” is in the other area (to the left) of the face you outlined. Seeing things dude.

15. Diana

September 2, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Discovered something strange in the “Monster” photo. Click on the image to enlarge please. I see a lot of evil faces in the photo. Very strange, they look like lost souls. Take a look and please keep an open mind.

• Tiercel

July 25, 2016 at 5:38 am

By ‘please keep an open mind’, you really mean – completely bypass common sense, reason & all faculties of critical thought? I don’t see a legion of ‘lost souls’ leering at me from the rear-view mirror. Just like I don’t see unicorns, goblins & faeries, in my garden.

Having an ‘open mind’ is okay. But does it have to be so ‘open’ that your brains fall out? Critical thinking & skepticism are a foil to gullibility & ignorance.

16. T

December 21, 2015 at 1:00 am

I believe this 100%. I saw one behind me. I pulled up to a red light one night and would never have seen it but a car was coming the other way and the headlights shined right into the vehicle’s front window, allowing me to get a clear view in my rear view mirror. I saw the face clearly. Looked alot like this photo. It turned it’s face away when the light shined on it. It was driving a black SUV and had it’s headlights off. I was shocked but not afraid.

17. Crissy

May 5, 2016 at 10:04 am

When i was young living in a small town in wv i was crossing the street to go to the corner market, a car pulled up to the stop sign and i swear the driver looked similar to this, i was maybe 10, my first thought was the devil is driving ,so naturally i made an abrupt turn, and ran all the way home. Everyone said it was my imagination.I know what i saw and it was not human.

18. FunkySonicO

June 9, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Oh come one!!! Look at the first picture, so there’s no body? just a face?? And a tiny face?!? Look at the first transfer sticker, the “face” is the rear-view mirror of the car… lol.

19. Dianebrooks333@gmail.com Brooks

September 7, 2016 at 10:26 pm

About 15 years ago I was at a red light and I looked over at their car next to me a man waved his hand in front of his face and then he was a lizard he looked like a character on a show I think called lost world called Sleestak he looked justice like that

20. Christian

January 1, 2018 at 10:32 am

More details in this sighting/photo is on this Instagram account:

It says that reptilians are demons and there are no aliens. A founder of mufon.com started his own site with testimonies from abductees that claim that the aliens visiting them were actually demons who died when the victim caked out to Jesus Christ for protection. The muffin founder said that at muffin that this religious content was edited out of ufo reports that were submitted.

• Christian

January 1, 2018 at 11:02 am

Also the documentary called “the nightmare” is on Netflix and is about sleep paralysis and many or all describe evil entities. Some share the experience with others sleeping in the same room so it’s not a dream. This supports the theory that it’s a demonic attack like “alien” visitations are. One victim in the (2016?) documentary said that the nightmare ended abruptly and didn’t recur after she cast the evil spirit out in jesus’ name. The Bible says that demons look like reptiles. Many Christians believe -including myself- that while they can manifest in any firm such as Bigfoot or a werewolf or an old hag or a dog or the illusion of the ghost of a dead loved one – they pose as aliens, too, to eventually fake an alien invasion meant to lead most people to hell by getting us to accept aliens as saviors of mankind which technically means we reject god and accept lucifer. It’s a trick/trap.