The ‘Baby Bigfoot Video’ from New York

Posted on Apr 15 2017 - 2:12pm by Cryptozoology News

Today we are remembering the “baby Bigfoot” video taken in Lembo Lake Park, New York.

In 1997, Doug Pridgen accidentally captured footage of what appears to be a hominid hanging from a branch of a tree. Pridgen, his wife and friends were camping attending a festival when they captured the oddity.

In 2003, claims Pridgen, he was reviewing the video when he first noticed the animal in the background. He contacted a researcher known as the Sasquatch Detective and provided additional information about the controversial images.

The Lembo Lake Park did not admit pets of any kind inside the premises. New York state does not allow the possession of primates.

Real or hoax? Write your thoughts on the comment’s section, right  below the YouTube video.

1. Gavin Blake April 15, 2017 at 4:56 pm - Reply

My bet is on hoax, the cameraman focuses on the “Bigfoot” way to much without acknowledging it, and the mans speech is much to forced.

2. MysteryMaster April 16, 2017 at 11:09 pm - Reply

Whatever it is it looks like some sort of primate swinging around up there, and if memory serves, New York isn’t home to any native primate species!

Whatever it is, it’s remarkable that they captured it on film- it would have been very easy to have missed otherwise.

3. Duff April 17, 2017 at 1:52 pm - Reply

when I first seen this I though ‘pet’ but of course that cannot be. I agree with gavin Blake,it’s swinging about in the background with enough light to b clear and visible when the man talking goes a bit hazy. How could u not see it.

4. Jeremiah May 1, 2017 at 10:25 am - Reply

Wow, I live down the road from this place, I should check some stuff out myself…

5. Bob lozano June 2, 2017 at 2:36 pm - Reply

Definitely a monkey! Plenty of monkeys around my house in Oakland, PA. I swear one stole my car!